Friday, September 12, 2008

Duplicate Cleaner - Find Duplicate files



Duplicate Cleaner - Find Duplicate files: "Duplicate cleaner is a tool to assist anyone in cleaning up the contents of their personal hard drive or corporate network. You'd be surprised just how many redundant or duplicate files you could find forgotten in an obscure documents folder. Photos, music, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, videos - you name it, if it appears twice on your computer then Duplicate Cleaner will find it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content about the blogger lovers except
this piece of writing is truly a good paragraph, keep
it up.

Also visit my web blog ... Resort Management Association

Anonymous said...

Heya terrific website! Does running a blog like this take a massive
amount work? I've virtually no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I just needed to ask. Cheers!

My web blog :: iklan baris